• Welcome to Milwaukee HDTV User Group.

News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

WDJT 58 Power upgrade

Started by Gregg Lengling, Thursday May 26, 2005, 07:19:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hggeorge

Thanks Gregg, the signal is better then it ever was in Howards Grove with the new antenna.  It's about as strong as channel 5 CBS out of Green Bay off the back of my antenna system.  Based on signal strength it looks like a 3 DB improvement.  

George K9GM

TWC, 4DTV and 10 ft C/KU dish,DVB 3688/Fortec Revr., Dish Net SuperDish
Zenith  HDTV

Gregg Lengling

WDJT hopes to start testing full power hopefully Thursday or Friday barring any problems.  You may also find new pictures on their Website of the new antenna.
Gregg R. Lengling, W9DHI
Living the life with a 65" Aquos
glengling at milwaukeehdtv dot org  {fart}

denno

As of yesterday I can finally receive 58-1 in Mequon...

dj1111

I picked up 58 for the first time tonight in Sheboygan.  But it did pixelate occasionally.  At least now my receiver has it locked into its memory.  I'll be checking later this week when hopefully the signal will be at full power.  The weather may be helping though because I was also receiving WGN channel 9 dtv out of Chicago.  Watched the end of some ridiculous show named the beauty and the geek.

Joseph S

Yeah, they are clearly now at higher power, if not full. Readings are now consistently in high 80s to 90 without moving the antenna from before.

Gregg Lengling

I have them in the 90's now (at least today) so there's no way I see any problems.  Of course Faux6 is still in the 60's!!!
Gregg R. Lengling, W9DHI

Gregg Lengling

WDJT 58 (46) is running at full power in a semi-test mode as of 2:30pm.

They will be up and down during the rest of the week as they make some minor adjustments and finish some remote status wiring.
Gregg R. Lengling, W9DHI

bradsmainsite

Running 90% or better up in Oostburg in sheboygan county :bow:

larsob

WOW! 90% on the northside of Sheboygan.  :eek:

ontherun

Gilbert

DeKalb, IL, 90 miles southwest of Milwaukee: 60% signal, 41%
locks. Modest tropo, but it is now the 2nd strongest station from
the market (WTMJ is at 70%, the strongest station I get). :rock: