• Welcome to Milwaukee HDTV User Group.

News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

UFC fans?

Started by Paul S., Thursday Jun 09, 2005, 05:24:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul S.

I used to be a huge fan of it prior to the Navy. I never had the time or the $ to see any while I was in, and subsiquentialy (sp) got out of it. For the last year, I have been watching the replays on INHD and even ordered the last 2 fights.

Needless to say, I'm fully hooked. I can't wait for my next dose of head bashing fun!

Paul S.

I guess it's just me then.

gparris

:wave: Sorry Paul, but thanks for the information.
It is always great to "HEAR"  from an excited HDTV fan.

Paul S.

Quote from: gparris:wave: Sorry Paul, but thanks for the information.
It is always great to from an excited HDTV fan.

Um... heh?

gparris

Sorry, bad typing...you wanted some response from us forum members and I gave you one...!

I meant that it is always good to HEAR from an excited HDTV owner that is passionate about his viewing....no matter what the "genre" is...your choice! :D

Paul S.

Doh!  :D

I guess we all can't be toughguys lol

kmcbride1

I have been fully hooked for years. Once you watch full contact fighting everything else is just child's play. I haven't missed a UFC for years. If you are interested in full contact fighting there is a great place locally in Milwaukee called Duke Roufus Kickboxing Gym. They also specialize in Mixed Martial Arts. And do local Full Contact Events. There is a lot more than kickboxing. Check it out!!!!

http://w3.jdsport.com/index.html?dir=/dir/index-2-185-2139-9-.html

Paul S.

Quote from: kmcbride1I have been fully hooked for years. Once you watch full contact fighting everything else is just child's play. I haven't missed a UFC for years. If you are interested in full contact fighting there is a great place locally in Milwaukee called Duke Roufus Kickboxing Gym. They also specialize in Mixed Martial Arts. And do local Full Contact Events. There is a lot more than kickboxing. Check it out!!!!

http://w3.jdsport.com/index.html?dir=/dir/index-2-185-2139-9-.html

Me thinks I met that guy at the BBC one time...

mhz40

I'm getting into it too... to hell with boxing! :D