• Welcome to Milwaukee HDTV User Group.

News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

Mitsubishi 55" widescreen, HDTV ready

Started by Ralph Kramden, Wednesday Feb 02, 2005, 03:36:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ralph Kramden

For sale, Mitsubishi 55" HDTV ready, widescreen TV, excellent condition. Model # is WS55807. The warranty is good until 1/31/06, it's an in home service plan, it IS transferable to new owner, and it can be extended if desired. Set has 3 component inputs, 3 S-video, and 3 composite.  Asking $975/OBO.

JIM

Matt Heebner

Just for curiosity, why are you sellin it ? I have the same TV, calibrated by Craig Miller. Still an excellent TV PQ-wise.

I have to admit though...the new "sexy" DLP and LCD TV's are awesome looking, but they can't hold a candle in picture quality to a great CRT driven RPTV.

Matt

tothemax

Matt,

What do you mean calibrated by craig miller. Ihave a similar set.

Ralph Kramden

I'm selling it for 2 reasons: 1) I bought an Infocus X1 projector about 4 months ago, and we watch ALL DVD's on that, and some HDTV. The Mits. doesn't get used much anymore. 2) It's a luxury sitting there, and my son goes off to college in the fall. I agree with you, it's puts out a beautiful picture.
                                                                                              JIM

Ralph Kramden

Nobody's interested in this beautiful set?

gparris

Sure, go for the hot new plasmas and LCD/DLPs...but at your price...a giveaway!
You can get a cheap AkAI at CC for the same price before tax, delivery or warranty ... but it is a 42" and not the same great reputation like Mits sets have! :D

Ralph Kramden

Scott Rackham, I sent you a return message.

Ralph Kramden