• Welcome to Milwaukee HDTV User Group.

News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

Duane Gay 1956-2005

Started by Tom Snyder, Wednesday Apr 27, 2005, 07:34:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom Snyder

Sad day.  Duane lost his valiant battle with cancer yesterday.

I knew Duane from his days at Channel 18 when he fed us our afternoon news for the radio station I was at. Knew his wife Terry even before then. Both have always been such class folks.  Through the treatment, the surgeries, the remissions and re-occurences...Despite all the challenges that would have many of us just giving up, they always maintained their faith and optimism.

He was the kid of guy our world needs more of... unfortunately today, we have one less.
Tom Snyder
Administrator and Webmaster for milwaukeehdtv.org
tsnyder@milwaukeehdtv.org

Paul S.

I always enjoyed his stories on Bob and Brian, especially the work ones as a kid and the cruise story (where people were lookin at his wifes clevage lol).

Never met him, but if I did I'm sure I woulda liked him  :(

techguy1975

I never met him either, but he always seemed like a class act.  His courage through his ordeal is inspiring.   May he rest in peace, and my thoughts go out to his family and friends during that I'm sure is a difficult time.

Doug Mohr

He was by far the most interesting public person I know of. He was the only person who I tried to catch whenever he was on.

He is and will remain an inspiration for many of us.

Doug