News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

TWC 8300 HD_DVR Guide

Started by PWFD81, Saturday Mar 19, 2005, 04:33:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PWFD81

Just wondering if anyone had noticed the guide on the 8300 only goes out a couple of days?  I am new with the TWC thing  and I am used to TIVO who would give me two weeks plus of info in the guide.  The 8300 is about three days.  Am I doing someing wrong?  Also can't figure out how to skip ahead days other than holding the  areo key to the right and go through every hour of every day.  There has to be a easier way?..

Thanks!

Tim

Mark Strube

The 8300 goes out a full week. (If today is Saturday, it'll go to Friday) Sometimes if you go out more than 2 days, it might take a few seconds to load additional guide data, but that's about it.

mhz40

Quote from: PWFD81Just wondering if anyone had noticed the guide on the 8300 only goes out a couple of days?  I am new with the TWC thing  and I am used to TIVO who would give me two weeks plus of info in the guide.  The 8300 is about three days.  Am I doing someing wrong?  Also can't figure out how to skip ahead days other than holding the  areo key to the right and go through every hour of every day.  There has to be a easier way?..

Thanks!

Tim

To skip ahead days, simply hit a number followed by the left or right arrow.
i.e: Ahead 3 days = '3', 'right arrow'

Mark Strube

Oh, hey! NICE trick! For some reason I never knew that!!

PWFD81

Thanks for the info that will help!

Tim