• Welcome to Milwaukee HDTV User Group.

News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

Axiom Audio Customer Support

Started by Steve Mann, Saturday Jan 29, 2005, 01:05:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve Mann

Just thought I would pass on a great experience (as many are the opposite when dealing with large companies nowadays) I had with customer support at Axiom Audio (http://www.axiomaudio.com/).

I bought my speaker system from them 2 years ago almost to the day. I was hearing a bit of vibration/buzz from my center channel when certain frequencies where reproduced. After working with Jean (french 'John') on the phone for a short period of time, to help determine which driver might be bad, he said they would be sending out a replacement driver on Monday. There was a bit of a question as to whether it was the left or center driver (there are three total plus the two tweeters), so me told me that if I determine after I get the replacement driver that there are indeed two bad ones, to just let him know and they would ship out another.

This was my first experience with warranty/customer service at Axiom and I must say I couldn't be happier. I've noticed that they have banner ads here on our site, so I thought I would mention my pleasant experience.
Steve M. Mann
Panasonic AX200U Projector
Carada 126" 16:9 Fixed Screen
1 - HR20-100 DirecTV HD PVR
1 - HR24-500 DirecTV HD PVR
My Theater
Theater Construction Album