• Welcome to Milwaukee HDTV User Group.

News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

HDTV for sale

Started by gparris, Thursday Apr 14, 2005, 02:00:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gparris

Mitsubishi 46" tabletop HD-ready set for sale, complete with matching stand, one owner, like new.

Seller is asking $995.

Great first set for HDTV adopters or second set for another room.

PM me on any questions or offers...thank you! :wave:

sp44again

Didn't you just sell a 65" Mits for $895?

gparris

Yes, I did, it was mine and I sold it for more than that, as the buyer made a offer on it before it went down in price on this forum so I honoured it. :cool:

This set is for a friend of mine who lives in my neighbourhood - I originally picked out  the set and had it delivered to the house it is in and set it up as a favour.

Now, the family wants a bigger one to fit the same space...but thanks for reminding me about the other set ;)

gparris

The Mitsubishi sets have never given me or anyone I know any problems.
Another thread mentions problems with some Mits sets forum members have and I am sorry (and amazed) they have problems.
Notice:
-The 55 incher from 2 years ago a nearby friend has still works great and I helped him pick out and set up and install the DVD player, etc.

The  one I am selling for a friend of mine - the 46-inch table model - still fine. :D

- 65" got delivered to a Brown Deer address (its 3rd move, twice with me in almost  two years) when it got sold and it still works perfectly...the one I was selling on this forum awhile back, thanks for mentioning it for me, sp44again. :)

-My 48 inch Mitsubishi in the master suite location is doing awesomely.
The set being sold is going to be replaced by a 52" set, bigger for the whole family and still fits the spot as required by the homeowner with 51" space allotted.

Since Mits makes a 52" not in CRT but DLP it may become that or since I was trying out Colder's tonight for the JVC 52" might work, too as a replacement.

So the Mits 46" is fine, not a problem and great as a first or second set! :wave:

Ralph Kramden

I also am selling a HDTV here, a 55" Mitsubishi in excellent condition, but I am not getting anyone interested. I don't understand it, maybe there's not enough members here.

gparris

Well, I think we both thought as much as we have HDTV "addicts" here, me included, this would be great place and probably is...just be patient.

All the newer technologies are in place now from the time these CRT RPTVs were originally purchased, but these are also  pricier than these Mitsubishi sets in this forum section for sale. :)

The 65" Mitsubishi I sold has a new home, happy buyer and it took little time to sell. :)

Many people I know would be glad to have a good HDTV set for the price of a good 36" CRT direct view TV (new) with the larger screens these offer and of course, the 16:9 ratio screen, too, for widescreen DVDs and the HD programming :D

JohnRacine

I'm looking for a monitor that would fit into a cabinet that is 44" wide, 24" high and 20" deep.  Would this set fit?

John

gparris

The 46" Mitsubishi is 42.75 wide, 27.73 deep and 38.25 high (inches) without the stand dimensions...thanks for asking, though. :)

gparris

I added a link to the set's description:
http://www.avguide.com/product/TVs_Displays/Rear_Projection_TVs_(RPTVs)/Mitsubishi/WT-46809/816.jsp

Some times it is better to think of it as a nice tabletop set with a usable stand for your A/V gear! :wave:

gparris

The 46" Mits set was sold and has a happy new owner ready to pick it up, soon. :)

Thanks for all the PMs and responses!   :D