• Welcome to Milwaukee HDTV User Group.

News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

Popcorn machines!

Started by Paul S., Thursday Nov 25, 2004, 08:13:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul S.

Who has one, what type, and can you reccommend one to someone whom is broke (such as myself)?

Matt Heebner

Here is one that is very budget minded...check it out!

Popcorn Machine

:D :D :D :D

Matt

jimbop99

John L

Check on eBay.  Also on eBay I know there is always someone selling the  Popcorn Wagon which is something I have but very hesitant about selling it on eBay because it is one I will eventually use as long as I have the time to wash and clean it when done.

I also perfer to pop my own popcorn rather than microwave popcorn.  Healthwise its best not to use a Microwave oven.  Besides when popping popcorn yourself, ever notice the taste is far superior than microwave popcorn?

-John L.

lori

We have a Stir Crazy by West Bend.  It makes pretty good corn and is easy to clean up.

West Bend Stir Crazy

jimbop99

Looks nice. When is MilwaukeeHDTV. org movie night? I'll bring the junior mints!

Paul S.

QuoteOriginally posted by jimbop99
Looks nice. When is MilwaukeeHDTV. org movie night? I'll bring the junior mints!

Whenever the forum members build a riser and put in another couch lol

John L

QuoteOriginally posted by Paul S.
Whenever the forum members build a riser and put in another couch lol

Thats a great idea!!!  If someone has a large living room and of course a very large HDTV, the owner can also provide the beer and snacks and invite every MilwaukeeHDTV Forum member over to watch a movie.  Or better yet, MNF with the Green Bay Packers, providing ch. 12 stops playing with their HDTV switch.

-John L.