• Welcome to Milwaukee HDTV User Group.

News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

FOX HD on Directv October 12th

Started by gparris, Sunday Oct 10, 2004, 09:14:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gparris

Looks like FOX is showing up on the Directv channels 86 & 87 for Tuesday, October 12th!
Only problem is that the channels do not mirror the previous ones, as these are assigned to the ABC ones (from the 300's), like maybe ABC HD will be the other channels, or not at all, at least for now...
...or maybe this are insert numbers that could change.

Maybe, just maybe, Directv subscribers will get TNT-HD as an added bonus...they just won't update the guide until then, like in case of Bravo HD+ when it appeared on screen and later, website.

Just thought I would mention what I saw on the Directv website.
What with all the  FOX HD reception problems had by some in the forum, those with Directv HD service, FOX locally O&O...a good thing!;)

Gregg Lengling

This is definitely good news for me as I've never been able to lock into Fox6 for more than 2 minutes of continuous programming.
Gregg R. Lengling, W9DHI
Living the life with a 65" Aquos
glengling at milwaukeehdtv dot org  {fart}

mhz40

Awesome news!  I hope it's an east coast feed, so programming will mirror the local lineup.

smack

It should be the east coast feed for us in our area.  The west coast feed will be for people in the O&O areas west of the mighty Mississippi.

smack