• Welcome to Milwaukee HDTV User Group.

News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

WPXE Airing Pro-Gun Program

Started by John L, Sunday Sep 19, 2004, 05:03:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

John L

I am VERY SURPRISED to see WPXE-TV is airing a NRA Pro-Gun special on this Sunday afternoon at 4:30 pm.

Why am I amazed???   First of all I support the 2nd amendment.  People have a right to own and operate a gun for self defense.  The only reason why we have such gun control laws is to prepare our country towards a 1 world dictatorship.

Isn't WPXE-TV O&O by liberal Journal Communications, Inc and operate from the studious of WTMJ-TV?  I mean WTMJ both Radio and TV along with the Milwaukee Journal/Sentinel are biased in many liberal ways.  They promote and give the idea that abortions and gun control is the best way in life.  I no longer subscribe to the Journal/Sentinel because of thier bias.  They won't even offer Perutka of the U.S. Constitution Party an article. Mike Perutka is running for President up againt John Kerry and George Bush.

Even if the Journal/Sentinel wrote an article on Mike Perutka they will rip him apart in the article and indicate that Perutka doesn't deserve our votes.  I remember reading bad things about Pat Buchanan when he won the New Hampshire primary 8 years ago when he was running on the republican ticket.

Again, I am VERY Surprised to see a Pro-Gun program on WPXE-TV.  I wish I could obtain a copy of that program and air it on the local public access station in my community channel 14 Muskego.

-John L.

Dick Nitelinger

WPXE is not a Journal Broadcasting O&O.

They have an agreement with Pax, in which they handle marketing and engineering for the station, while Pax does the programming.

If the show in question is a time buy, I'm not sure who would have final say.

"Business is business; maybe the guy's a Republican."
    - Don Rickles
      Kelly's Heroes

John L

Thats interesting.  However when WTMJ-TV, ch. 4 was busy covering the Olympics, they had a couple of Packer exhibition games on WPXE-TV, ch. 55.  They must have made some agreement with PAX to do this.

-John L.

mrmike

Perhaps not everyone in the world chops up their political opinions the way you do?  No, that couldn't possibly be it.

-MM