News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

ESPN-HD schedule!

Started by sp44again, Wednesday Jul 28, 2004, 02:04:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sp44again

AUG 16TH, NFL PRE-SEASON FOOTBALL
SEATTLE SEAHAWKS VS GREEN BAY PACKERS
GREEN BAY, WI, USA

SEP 4TH, ESPN COLLEGE FOOTBALL SATURDAY
CENTRAL FLORIDA VS WISCONSIN
MADISON, WI, USA

SEP 11TH, ESPN COLLEGE FOOTBALL SATURDAY
UNLV VS WISCONSIN
MADISON, WI, USA

Matt Heebner

I sure hope you TWC people will get ESPN-HD soon. Those are some great games (excluding pre-season).

Matt

gparris

There are some posts in other forums indicating TWC is getting closer to having ESPN-HD...but don't hold your breath!:(

It would  be great competitively for TWC to have ESPN-HD in their lineup. A North Carolina customer answer section seems to indicate that it will be added to their "HD Tier" which has the IN HD and HDNET channels, but who really knows?
:rolleyes:

Thanks for the update, though. Maybe my neighbours next door who have Directv-HD will let me watch a HD game or two when it's on! :blush:

Andrew Grall

??

TWC doesn't have ESPN-HD?!?  

Boy, I really hope they get it soon...

RLJSlick

Cool about the new house in Oak Creek, hope the taxes don't kill you! :D
Ricky
http://rljslick.smugmug.com/
Samsung HL-T61176S DLP Projection
Toshiba 30HFX84 30"
Denon AVR-1804/884 6.1 Surround
Samsung BD-P1400 Blu-Ray
Toshiba HD-A20KU HD-DVD
Polk RM6700/PSW303 Sound System

Andrew Grall

Thanks...

Don't know that the taxes can be much worse than we've had them in Berkley, Michigan...

borghe

here is the link to ESPN's full HD schedule... of note it appears ESPN will be carrying a minimum of three, sometimes four, college games a week. So that is up to 5 HD football games a week on ESPN between college and pro.. not bad!!

http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/tvlistings/espnhd/index

mcneguy

I just finished building my house in Menomonee Falls and moved out of my house in Oak Creek.  One of the major reasons I built out of Milwaukee County was the taxes...but anyway..

I thought TWC had ESPN-HD, I hate it when I'm wrong

borghe

no ESPN-HD on TWC.. and there isn't any indication that it will be on before the NFL starts. Dish and DirecTV both carry it though.

DeBelak

Ha! Ha! charter com. Has ESPN in HD.

The Bad news is that they only have 7 chanels
in HD to chose from. (No Fox) (No NBC) (NO CBS) (No PBS)

:bang: