News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

wvtv

Started by G-Man, Friday Aug 27, 2004, 10:09:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

G-Man

what channel should I be getting for 18. is it 18-2 ?? I did a rescan of the channels I get everything including fox over the air. I have directv using the samsung 360. live in milwauke 81st and burleigh

borghe

18-1 digital, 61-1 analog.

don't know what power they are running at but I haven't ever really heard of anyone in the metro area having a problem getting them.

Milwaukee12

Directv: 18-1.  Samsung uses that origanal channel number. I also sure that you get for example: 18 sat., 18 analog, and 18-1 digital (which does not use the satelite).

dlhoppe

61-1 analog?  How does that work?

StarvingForHDTV

61-1 would be their digital channel without re-mapping.  I had a tough time getting their signal.  At least in this part of Mequon it's nearly as weak as 6-1.  Maybe I'm in a bad spot.  I have both signals very solid after a bunch of tweaking.

Starving

G-Man

got 18-1 after I connected the other two wires from my very old roof top antenna. did a rescan and bang it was there. signal not very strong though.
thanks
g-man