News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

Weather Alerts and HD boxes

Started by Bigdog, Tuesday Jul 20, 2004, 09:15:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mrtanner

Pressing "Info" twice does remove the banner across the bottom.  If I'm watching an analog station (2-99) I lose the sound during the weather alerts when I start to surf in the analog realm.

However, I don't have to reboot to fix it.  I go to a digital station (e.g. 500) and then directly back to the analog station (24) and my sound is fine.  (I then have to hit "Info" twice to get rid of the banner.)

If I then want to go to another analog station, I can't surf directly. (eg. 24 to 31) without losing my sound.   I have to go from 24 to 500 to 31 hit "Info" twice and I'm back fine.

A royal pain, but faster than a reboot.

Drummerboy

QuoteOriginally posted by Mrtanner
I have to go from 24 to 500 to 31 hit "Info" twice and I'm back fine.

Have you tried this:
UP DOWN UP DOWN LEFT RIGHT LEFT RIGHT B A START

or entering IDKFA?

I kid! ;)
Drummerboy, Computer & Network Engineer
Waukesha

Bigdog

QuoteOriginally posted by Mrtanner
Pressing "Info" twice does remove the banner across the bottom.  If I'm watching an analog station (2-99) I lose the sound during the weather alerts when I start to surf in the analog realm.

However, I don't have to reboot to fix it.  I go to a digital station (e.g. 500) and then directly back to the analog station (24) and my sound is fine.  (I then have to hit "Info" twice to get rid of the banner.)

If I then want to go to another analog station, I can't surf directly. (eg. 24 to 31) without losing my sound.   I have to go from 24 to 500 to 31 hit "Info" twice and I'm back fine.

A royal pain, but faster than a reboot.

Thanks for the tip, that is a pain but like you said quicker than the reboot process. Hopefully someone from TW will chime in why this happens and hopefully how they are working to fix it. With the sound out they are actually blocking some info we may need in case of emergency..