News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

WTB: Intellivision game system

Started by 720p, Saturday Jul 03, 2004, 02:34:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

720p

If anyone in the Milwaukee area has an early 80's Intellivision game system in good working condition and would be willing to sell, please let me know.  I've purchased two off of eBay in the last year and both had problems with one of the controllers.  I also would consider buying working Intellivision and Atari 2600 game cartridges.  I have a good Atari deck but I'd need a good Intellivision unit before I'd buy any more games for that system.  My son has PS2 and over the last several months I've been showing him the game systems that I grew up on.  Intellivision had a lot of great games thus my desire for a good hardware deck.

Bebop

It has the worst controllers ever made. Now, I feel like hooking it up again and play BurgerTime.

Panasonic TH-50PX60U
Panasonic TH-42PZ85U
HDHomeRun

StarvingForHDTV

I'm interested in old gaming systems too.  Atari, Intellivision, Colecovision, Pong, whatever.  This would be for personal use, so I would need them to be in working condition.

Starving

720p

Weird, my Intellivision controllers are both working fine now. :confused:  Still interested in purchasing games for both Intellivision and Atari 2600.  I've got a few duplicates I could trade as well.