News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

18-2 Live

Started by GBK, Monday Jun 28, 2004, 09:24:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GBK

18-2 is live right now... I'm trying to figure out if it's going to be HD... the current Zoom is way off the scroll during the news is hardly visible and there are still black bars in widescreen.

I guess they are trying something... we now have 3 rebroadcasts of the same channel. 18-1, 18-2 and 24-2 :-)

Doug Mohr

QuoteOriginally posted by GBK
18-2 is live right now... I'm trying to figure out if it's going to be HD... the current Zoom is way off the scroll during the news is hardly visible and there are still black bars in widescreen.

I guess they are trying something... we now have 3 rebroadcasts of the same channel. 18-1, 18-2 and 24-2 :-)

I was grabbing stills from 18-1 and 18-2 last night. It was weird, the image on 18-2 was wider than 18-1 but not as wide as some screen shots I downloaded from the internet of the same show in another market. It is like a 14:9 ratio with the edges still cropped a little.

We are getting closer!

Doug

vper

I saw that last night while I was trying to get Fox 6.

A pleasant suprise.  Paying attention 6?