News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

Fox 6 is moving their Antenna this Week!

Started by Tom Snyder, Monday Jun 07, 2004, 10:32:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom Snyder

Murphy's decided to hang around for a bit longer.

Another minor glitch occured that will also require a short wait for something to come in.  The crews will be working throughout the weekend to fix it.

So don't expect the signal this weekend or early next week.

The good news is... no Packer Game this weekend.  And the weather's gonna be nice. If there's something you really wanna watch in Widescreen on Fox6 over weekend, I have TWC and I need a dog sitter. :)
Tom Snyder
Administrator and Webmaster for milwaukeehdtv.org
tsnyder@milwaukeehdtv.org

John L

QuoteThe good news is... no Packer Game this weekend.
[/B]

Fox carries Baseball on Saturday afternoons.  Maybe the Brewers will be on, but then I believe the Brewers play in the evening.

After people seeing my above message, some are saying "Who Cares?"  

Well, let me fill you in, and check the sports pages if you don't believe me, but the Brewers are in 4th place with 3 games above .500 and only 4 games behind the first place team in case you didn't know. Attendance is rising at Miller Park.

So of the many Packer fans who haven't cared about Baseball or care about the Brewers, just filling you in that so far this year they are actually winning their games and NOT losing them.

I hope they don't make the World Series this year because the Pro-Bowlers Tour is scheduled to have the final Bowling competition at Miller Park in late October.  I certainly hope ESPN-HD will air it and in HD as well!

-John L.

chrisj

I just talked to an engineer and he reported that they have found problems on the tower itself. Didn't have any more information yet. This will never end will it.

JamesMLV

The more we want it, the longer it will take.  Maybe if we all turn our heads for the next week?

gb4fan92

Currently the signal is gone from channel 506 on TWC (and now channel 06 as I type.) They must be working on the lines. Not a big deal for me but great news for my friend here without cable!!:) :)

gb4fan92

for my friend here without cable!:)

"friends"

Hopefully I have more than 1.!!  :) :)

gb4fan92

Channel 06 is back on!!  Channel 506 still out.

Matt Heebner

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:  

Hey, I am trying to give them the benefit of a doubt. BUT...it sure seems if it's not one thing, it's another.

I will be happy if they get on in time for football season, but my money is still on Directv to get a digital FOX signal out first (neverminding TWC).

Matt

StarvingForHDTV

QuoteOriginally posted by John L

I hope they don't make the World Series this year because .....(snip)

I wouldn't get too worried about that.  It is good news that they are playing better and finally filling some seats in our (my tax dollars) stadium.

Tom Snyder

I'm guessing they'll probably call me when they're ready to go... they've been pretty forthcoming.
Tom Snyder
Administrator and Webmaster for milwaukeehdtv.org
tsnyder@milwaukeehdtv.org

rnelson

I'm getting an analog signal on Channel 33 this AM.

Very week, no picture but somethings there.

Roy

Todd Wiedemann

Hey, foxeng, what do you know about the splicer status at Fox 6 ?

950ash

QuoteOriginally posted by Tom Snyder
I'm guessing they'll probably call me when they're ready to go... they've been pretty forthcoming.

OMG!

Is Tom Green doing the installation?

Does anyone have some duck tape they can borrow?

It doesn't seem they are well prepared to this.

tazman

QuoteIs Tom Green doing the installation?

Does anyone have some duck tape they can borrow?

That's "Red Green".  If Tom Green were doing it, we would never get a signal.  But there would probably be a murral of a naked lady painted on the tower or something demented like that.:D