• Welcome to Milwaukee HDTV User Group.

News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

Sony STR-DA4ES For Sale

Started by Matt Heebner, Tuesday Jun 01, 2004, 08:59:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matt Heebner

I have  the very highly regarded Sony DA4ES  110 watts X  7.1 receiver for sale.

Specs and Pics here:

DA4ES

It is perfect condition. I am asking $700 obo.
Hey Paul S.... here is your chance to upgrade dude!

Email me at mheebner@wi.rr.com

Matt

gparris

I had the 6.1 Sony model just like this one for almost  2 years until I upgraded to my Denon 3805 7.1, now.

Let me tell you...darn good unit. It rocks!

This is a 7.1 which gives you the ultimate in sound for the money. I have had Sony receivers that I gave as gifts to my brother and sister from 1987 (stereo) and 1992 (pro-logic reciever) that are still working! :)

My last one I had (the 6.1) had the ability to name the inputs from say, Video 1 to say instead, VCR or whatever you connected to it .
Sorry to say, I miss that little blue LED light that comes on whenever multichannel signals are intercepted...to say nothing of the easy setup and hookups on these ES series Sonys.

Great unit!!! Great Price!:wave:

Paul S.

QuoteOriginally posted by Matt Heebner
I have  the very highly regarded Sony DA4ES  110 watts X  7.1 receiver for sale.

Specs and Pics here:

DA4ES

It is perfect condition. I am asking $700 obo.
Hey Paul S.... here is your chance to upgrade dude!

Email me at mheebner@wi.rr.com

Matt

I'd love to pick that up, yo. We're on an unofficial strike right now so I'm not getting anything more than unemployment. I can give ya cash and do some work lol

Matt Heebner

New lowered price....$600, and I'll throw in batteries for the remote.:D

Matt

Gregg Lengling

Ah there's the clincher....BATTERIES INCLUDED!:o
Gregg R. Lengling, W9DHI
Living the life with a 65" Aquos
glengling at milwaukeehdtv dot org  {fart}

Matt Heebner

I just did some searching on some of the home theater forums on what other people sold the same receiver for,and it seems that  I was a little 'off-base" with my pricing.  (Maybe it was wishful thinking:rolleyes: )
Anyways, the new adjusted  asking price on this is.....$500 o/b/o.
This seems to  be the going rate for these.

I will gaurentee  you will not find a better receiver for that price!

Matt

Paul S.

gparris

I sold my 6.1 for $450 so you can sell your 7.1 for $500, easy.

The buyer had a 4-year old Sony DD 5.1 unit, not ES series and once I had it hooked up and running, same speakers and room, with the newer ES Sony, they couldn't believe their ears!

Moving up to the ES series is quite noticeable as it has a cleaner, more rock-solid sound.

It should sell well at this price, complete with batteries in the remote:
 make sure use use new ones, preferably lithiums.:)