News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

FTA HD Recevier + OTA HD TOO!!!!!

Started by Malamute, Friday Apr 09, 2004, 10:34:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malamute

Yes that's RIGHT folks!

The Integra IT912S  (QPSK satellite + 8VSB Terrestrail capability)

you can check it out at //www.hdtvmax.com

Product Specs ::
 System  32bit RISC CPU 2MB Flash/4MB DRAM/16 MB SDRAM MPEG-2 Demultiplexing up to 60Mbps,  32 PIDs simultaneously.
 ATSC & DVB compliant consumer HDTV STB Supports DVB & ATSC standards MPEG stream MPEG-2 MP@ML, MP@HL 8-VSB/QAM/QPSK Demodulation .  Progressive Video Scaler Analog Terrestrail & Cable(STD/HRC/IRC) Digital FTA Satellite Output Digital RGB Video withour distortion.

Terrestrail 8VSB & 16VSB  supports OFDM.  Digital Cable QAM demodulation QAM - 32/64/128/256.  Digital Satellite Dish LNB Control (13V/18V & 22k Tone) Supports DiSEQc 1.0 up to 16 Antenna.

Video Decoder  MPEG-1 (ISO/IEC 11172-2)  MPEG-2 (ISO/IEC 1318-2) MP@ML & MP@HL .

All 18 Video Formats Support Horizontal & Vertical Format Converter.

Audio Decoder:  MPEG-1 Layer 1/2 :  MPEG-2  Layer 2 AC-3 (Decorder licensed & Certified Dolby Digital by Dolby Lab). Sampling Frequency  32k , 44.1 kHz  and 48 kHz,  Volume control by RCU2 channel Analog Downmix.

AV INPUT AND OUTPUT::
  Progressive Video Scaler DCDi (480p/480i/1080i/1080p)  Digital RGB DVI Output (DVI-D) Analog RGB D-Sub YPbPr output analog CVBS & S-video  output SPDIF Optic & Coaxial Audio  2 Cahnnel Audio  RCA.

So I might be getting one Todd but the price List $1099 but they have sale on them for only $599

So you get an DVB MPEG-2 FTA recevier + a Analog/Digital HD terrestrail decoder with HD outputs and you can controll the dish mover motor all in one package!  WOW!

Malamute

:rock: :rock: :rock:

Todd Wiedemann

Looks great !!

Wish I had $600 to drop !

Please post your report when you get it !

tazman

If you remember back in November or December I posted a Link for you guys to that web site.  That was before we had a seperate thread for FTA.  The specs are fantastic for that receiver.  BUT I've been doing as much reading as possible about it on other forums and it seems that there are some firmware problems with the FTA side of that receiver.  It does however like I stated before, have a nice built in video scaler.  It also has DiSEqC 1.0 but not 1.2 &  USALS.  DiSEqc 1.0 will allow you to switch between dishes, but not control a motor, you need DiSEqC 1.2 or USALS for that.  Integra even states that on their site in a round about way.  So unless you slave it to another receiver that has 1.2 or USALS you will have to get a seperate motor controller, which Integra does offer.;)

tazman

Ok gentlemen,  I did a little digging around in some of my greatly disorganized bookmarks and I found some more info on this product.  First link given here is to Integra Telecom, the manufacturer of that receiver.    http://www.integra.co.kr/    The next link is to the forum page where I found the most discussion about that particular product.    http://forums.satforums.com/SatForumMaster/index.php?action=8  You may have to log in as guest first to view the page.  Thats if your not already a member.  If you still have a problem getting to this page directly, it is under their DVB section.

As far as price goes, $600.00 isn't all to bad.  It's expensive for a cheap skate like me, but not bad as compared to a $699.00 price tag I've been seeing on the new Samsung 160 OTA receiver with DVI.:cool: