News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

some new channels

Started by Malamute, Saturday Mar 27, 2004, 12:30:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malamute

Todd,  did you see that Tech TV put up a DVB signal on satcom C4 now I'm able to watch them. I did read that G4 bought them out and they will combine the two together.

Also, have you tuned your dish to Nimiq 2 (82.oW) yet?  Because they (BEV) have had EuroNews ITC!  Did they cover the bombing in spain very well.  If BEV encryptes the signal for EuroNews I will probley go out and buy a Globe Cast system, they are the only one's that carry it here in the US for $9.99/mth for that channel only but I like the way they report stuff, plus I have freinds who live over there.

Second thing on Nimiq 2 have you watch WCVB-DT ABC ch5 Boston, MA ?  this too is ITC! The HD ABC programing is fun to watch from a city far away.

I did get the Dish Network system put up this last weekend, a freind who lives up north who installs dish did an upgrade for some people and they bought new receivers the one he took out was a 6023U HD rec. and then gave it to me!   It has both enhancement units in it so all I had to do was set it up.

Have subscribe to the AT180 & HD Pak for now only.   I still like the FTA system because you can play with it looking for free TV.

Malamute

Malamute

Some channel news

First Dish Network  ::  Duluth/Superior & Eau Claire/La Crosse Locals are now uplinked to 121.o W Echo 9.  They are not yet avaible to purchase yet but will be by hte end of April.  That means Dish has  Milwaukee : Madison : Green Bay : Eau Clarie/La Crosse : Duluth/Superior : the only DMA they don't have is the Wausau/Rhinelander aera yet.

Now to the Free TV (FTA)::

SBS 6  74.oW  KPLC-TV NBC7 Lake Charles LA    ITC

Galaxy 11  91.oW
   FX   east/west    ITC
   TV Games           ITC
   Fuel                    ITC
 NBA TV on DC2 was ITC,  NOW! encrypted!
   RFD-TV  Moved to G13

Anik F1  107.3W  The Green Channel  (supported by PETA/GreenPeace/ and other nut groups)

Galaxy 13/Horizons 1 127.oW  
   RFD-TV  moved from G11, now here tp 24

Satcom  C3  131.oW
   Fox Sports Net Pittsburg & Northwest & Arizona

Satcom C4  135.oW
   Tech TV  ITC

some HD channels:  Showtime HD - East   DC2
                                   The Moive Channel HD   DC2

And all over there are still lots of wilds feeds to pick up.

Malamute

Todd Wiedemann

Great stuff Malamute !

I need to get up on my roof ... the winds whacked my dish out of allignment.

I miss my wild feeds !! ;)

Malamute

Todd did check out my other post about the IT912s???

You just might want to get one too:D just $600, the wife wont care use your tax refund for it:D
Malamute

Todd Wiedemann

Love to have one, but that tax refund is already spent !! ;)