• Welcome to Milwaukee HDTV User Group.

News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

Rotel RMB-1075 Amp For Sale....

Started by Matt Heebner, Wednesday Jan 28, 2004, 04:18:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matt Heebner

My beloved amp is going up for sale. It is about 8 mo. old, purchased from Audio Emporium. It is the very highly rated Rotel RMB-1075 5 X 120 amp. It is in flawless shape, and in perfect working condition. I love this thing as though it were a child of mine, but my car died suddenly (blown head gasket) a few weeks ago, and I am putting together a large down payment on a new mini-van (wife's idea). And as my wife says: "You can't drive an amp to work." :(

My loss is your gain.
I am asking $800 for the amp (it's $1000 new) and that price is firm. I also have 5 2 meter Monster Interlink 400 audio cables that I am using from my pre/pro to the amp. I will throw those in for another $100. (I think they are $60/pr)

The total price for this package is $900, and it is a hellava bargain.
Email me at mheebner@wi.rr.com or call at 414-476-8216

Matt

Matt Heebner

Anyone ?
Okay...price reduced to $700 for the amp.

Matt

Paul S.

Matt Heebner

Thanks Paul....hey how about you ? Think of it as investing in  the future :D

Actually I think I have a possible buyer from another internet forum. Still waiting. I lowered it here to avoid having to ship out.

You guys are missing out on a great deal !!!!!!

Matt

Paul S.

QuoteOriginally posted by Matt Heebner
Thanks Paul....hey how about you ? Think of it as investing in  the future :D

Tell that to Heather. She freaks when I tell her I'm going to get a calibrator out here!