News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

For Sale - Samsung HLN-437W with Pioneer DV-563A

Started by Jacob Marley, Monday Dec 29, 2003, 04:12:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jacob Marley

For Sale:

3 month old, Samsung DLP; HLN-437W.  Here's a link to the product on Samsung's website: HLN-437W

I purchased this TV brand new from a local high-end retail store.  Not Best Buy, American or Circuit City.  It comes with a 3 year extended warrantee.  This does not cover bulb replacement though.  It has seen average use in the 3 months I have owned it.  2-3 hours per day, so there is a lot of bulb life left.  The TV is in perfect, as good as brand new condition.  No scratches anywhere on the TV and none on the screen itself.

Along with the purchase of the TV, I will include a Pioneer DV-563A ProScan DVD player.  This is a single disc player.  Standard warrantee on this item.  Here's a link to it on Pioneer's website: Pioneer DV-563A

This player is also in perfect, as good as brand new condition.  Again, no scratches or blemishes to be seen on the unit.

I will also include 2 sets of Monster Cable Component Video cables with this group.

I am asking 2750 for everything.  Buyer would have to come pick up the TV and DVD player.  I am in the West Allis area.  The full amount would be required at pick-up.  I would only accept Money Orders and Cashier's Checks.  Sorry, no Personal Checks for that amount.  Or, I would accept PayPal, but only if paid through a Checking Account, no Credit Cards.

If you have any questions regarding either of these items, would like pictures emailed or would like to buy them, please feel free to email me at: Matt Nitka

Matt aka, Jacob Marley