• Welcome to Milwaukee HDTV User Group.

News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

Gah!

Started by Paul S., Wednesday Dec 10, 2003, 06:57:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul S.

Ya know, here I thought I bought a plug n play television. Now, all I hear is "You have to tweak it, buts its gonna cost you $XX" and how you have to buy this and that. I'm frustrated! My TV has a red tint to it and I seriously wanna put my boot through it! $1,700 for the set, $52.00 a month for service, hundreds in cables... where does it stop?

Tom Snyder

Red tint? Either it's defective... OR one of your component cables isn't plugged all the way in....  I assume you have cable? Does the red tunt still occur if you just plug the cable in and view a non-component source?
Tom Snyder
Administrator and Webmaster for milwaukeehdtv.org
tsnyder@milwaukeehdtv.org

Paul S.

As of now, the cable comes in as just a coax. I get digital cable later today, so I guess we'll see then.

Tom Snyder

You're getting a High Defintion Box as opposed to just a digital box, right?
Tom Snyder

Paul S.

QuoteOriginally posted by Tom Snyder
You're getting a High Defintion Box as opposed to just a digital box, right?

I hope so! I'll find out before 7pm tonight.

The Law

Don't hope so - DEMAND IT!!!  If they don't bring one out, tell them to get one...they will - they're quite nice about it.

Paul S.

QuoteOriginally posted by The Law
Don't hope so - DEMAND IT!!!  If they don't bring one out, tell them to get one...they will - they're quite nice about it.

Then it shall be done! Thanks! (but, that is what Tom is talkin about, right?)

Tom Snyder

Tom Snyder