• Welcome to Milwaukee HDTV User Group.

News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

Just bought my directview hdtv

Started by mnr929rr, Saturday Nov 22, 2003, 11:59:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mnr929rr

Sold my bigscreen, had to go a little smaller for new home.I will get a big screen soon for my basement. PQ is really good,Dvi is great once i figured out picture settings. American t.v. sold me monster cable...$80, ouch, searched ebay and found one for $4.95, whats the deal there???? Just wanted everyone to know I am back. School is finished, and hopefully i can get back in the picture. Oh yeah, the tv is a Toshiba 34hfx83.

mhz40

Sweet.  I'm hoping my 15 year old 27" Mit's holds up long enough for HD to reqally take-hold with 16x9 feeds.  Then I'll go after a great direct-view as well.  Hopefully Toshiba will still have the best ones on the market then too...
Meanwhile, it's DLP.

bkoutsky

what kind of cable did you find on ebay....

mnr929rr

DVI-D Cable. Monstercable Rep. Don't worry,If i had money to burn, I would by the product.:)

Paul S.

I just looked on Ebay and saw what you saw. I also saw some Monster ones for $289!!! WTF?

Paul S.

QuoteOriginally posted by mnr929rr
DVI-D Cable. Monstercable Rep. Don't worry,If i had money to burn, I would by the product.:)

I was looking at getting that DVI400 cable. Anything you can tell me about it?

mnr929rr

The dvi-d cable i bought was not monster cable. But i would tell you to get a $4 dvi-d cable and enjoy it, trust me you will not notice the difference between that and the monster cable as far as PQ.