• Welcome to Milwaukee HDTV User Group.

News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

The Movie Channel HD

Started by gparris, Wednesday Nov 19, 2003, 06:59:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gparris

Allright folks, TMC HD is starting on December 1st. :cool:

So does this mean in January we will get it on TWC or maybe, Directv or Dish will have it with their HD packages?

Remember, Cinemax HD is supposedly coming out soon...though I have not found anything much on it...at least TMC has the HD news in the Showtime website.
HBO has no information like this about Cinemax HD.

As far as those "IN HD" channels-those HDNET "wannabees", I have not received a call  back from TWC about when they will be on...mhz40's suggestion about their appearance before "turkey day"  on TWC was a little premature...

:(

So if anyone has anymore information...speakup!

This forum seems a little dominated by HD-sports threads and there is, afterall, another reason to watch HDTV than that!:)

veyj

"another reason to watch HDTV"

How about this: :D

WDJTDT 46 (1.1)  Wednesday 11/19/2003 9:00 PM, 1 hr  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show          

Supermodels Heidi Klum, Tyra Banks and Gisele Bundchen take to the runway in New York City to showcase the company's latest lingerie. Sting and Mary J. Blige perform "Whenever I Say Your Name." The evening has a Broadway theme  (2003)
High Definition (HD)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fashion

TV14, English

jlegge