• Welcome to Milwaukee HDTV User Group.

News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

Bah.... the Selig's.

Started by jlegge, Wednesday Nov 12, 2003, 06:27:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jlegge

Anyone else want the Selig's head on a platter?

davezen2

Count me in....

A friend and I usually split season tickets each year.  After hearing this news we're waiting to see what happens (especially whether or not Jenkins and Sexson will still be here) before we buy them for the coming season.  :guns:

jlegge

Payne.... gone. Sexson.... gone. No word on Jenkins yet.

Both already announced, just waitiing to hear what Payne's contract is bought for and who we are getting for Sexson....

:bang:

drgingras

Very sad, indeed. Guess that minor league game this past summer may have been a sign of things to come.

Maybe we could petition the commisioner's office for a change of ownership...  Oh, nevermind.:(

Dave
I kinda thought that might happen ...

davezen2

QuoteOriginally posted by jlegge
Payne.... gone. Sexson.... gone. No word on Jenkins yet.

Both already announced, just waitiing to hear what Payne's contract is bought for and who we are getting for Sexson....

:bang:

That stinks! I hadn't heard that Sexson was definitely gone.  Looks like I'll have a little more free time next summer. :mad:

bkoutsky

They can not compete in this market.  We will see young talent continue to be traded away or lost to fre agency!  The selig's built it hoping they will come - the major league ballplayers do not believe in the famous phrase "build it and they will come"

The Law

Maybe they can convert it to a soccer stadium!

jlegge

LMAO.... that'll bring 'em in.

I say they just make it into a bird sanctuary, at least something living will benefit from it....

Have a care taker open and close the roof for the birdies.