• Welcome to Milwaukee HDTV User Group.

News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

Pampered Chef for gifts and more:)

Started by Michelle Wiedemann, Wednesday Sep 17, 2003, 09:48:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michelle Wiedemann

Hello, I am sure being the nice men that you are here, and the fact that my hubby said I could post, I am sure you will pass this on to your lovely spouses:)

I am having a book party for Pampered Chef.  I am in dire need of maybe at least 6 orders.  I made a promise to a friend that I would sell sell selllllll, but alas, it isn't happening.  This is where you all come in.

I need you to order some items! You might really find Pampered Chef one of the easiest gifts to give.  Everyone loves Pampered Chef and it is used professionaly as well as domestically. If some of you don't know what it is, I will just say that it is one of the fastest growing in-home sales for kitchen gadgets and cookware out there:) It is a wonderful product and lasts forever.  All items come with a warranty.  I myself have many of Pampered Chef items and swear by them.

Now all you have to do, is steal that check book from your significant other, and email me:) Easy huh? Then I will personally deliver the product to the secret drop-off point.  It takes about 4 weeks to get here, so you will have plenty of time before Christmas or whatever holiday you choose!

Thank you for your time and consideration in this matter.

Sincerely,
Michelle Wiedemann

buji99@earthlink.net:hug:

Tom Snyder

Tom Snyder
Administrator and Webmaster for milwaukeehdtv.org
tsnyder@milwaukeehdtv.org

Gregg Lengling

I trust Michelle as her hors dourves are to die for.......more this Christmas Michelle????
Gregg R. Lengling, W9DHI
Living the life with a 65" Aquos
glengling at milwaukeehdtv dot org  {fart}

Michelle Wiedemann

Yes to Tom, that link was a sure bet, everything you see there is in the catalog.  Postage and handling is different and the tax is 5.1.  I am actually going to put as many people's orders on one form as possible so shipping will be cheaper;) I will divide the shipping among those on that form.

Yes to Greg! I would love to host another Christmas get together, especially since we have upgraded our electrical panel to a 220? Ask Todd for details:) We won't be losing power if I plug in the steamer/serving pans! Muhahahhaaa! THAT was embarrassing!

Just have your wives call me or have them email.  I think it is easier having us gals figure out times and dates! (Not saying you guys are lacking in those areas;) )

Hello to all and thanks! Hope to hear from you all soon!

Michelle Wiedemann

Todd Wiedemann

Quote...we have upgraded our electrical panel to a 220?
[/SIZE] Yep. Went from an 80 amp service, OLD Wadsworth panel to a 200 amp C-H panel.

I'm sure Michelle will make plenty of warm munchies now !!

Gregg Lengling

If you didn't upgrade on your own, sooner or later your homeowners insurance would have required it.  I'm seeing lots of people with older houses getting notices to prove they have at least a 100amp service and panel or they get dropped.
Gregg R. Lengling, W9DHI

Tom Snyder

Tom Snyder
Administrator and Webmaster for milwaukeehdtv.org
tsnyder@milwaukeehdtv.org

Todd Wiedemann

Gives me more opportunity to plug in additional home thea... um, kitchen gadgets ! ;)

Gregg Lengling

Tell me about it....when rewiring for the new receiver and HDTV I had to get another surge protector...not enough outlets.  But now everything is tie-wrapped and neatly bundled (of course I did the bundling and tie-wrapping after I tested everything, there is  nothing worse than cleaning it all up and finding something doesn't work.

With the new 65" I ran out of room for the sub-woofer, wall space is at a premium in the media room.  Doh!  The Wide Screen is in a corner and all that wasted space behind it is no longer wasted.  Subs are non-directional.....works great...of course it's one less gadget to impress people.

Now I'm getting serious about Multi-remotes....but I want one that I can read without my reading glasses.  So I'm almost thinking the touch-screens would be wasted on me, just give me a nice monster with all buttons that I can customize.  Guess I'll have to do some research as I'll want a learning one, the standard programmables don't cover all the functions on all devices.

Anyone else out there with the Hitachi's?????
Found some neat things it does....like side by side pictures when freezing a frame and a Zoom....and yes it works great on Digital HD or regular broadcasts.

Later Dudes and Dudettes>
Gregg R. Lengling, W9DHI

Michelle Wiedemann

Thanks so much for your order! ugh now I only have to find 4 more people! come on you guys!! This is a great opportunity for Christmas presents, what woman can resist some wonderful cookware? Gadgets? Just let me know or you can email Todd.

Thanks again!
Michelle Wiedemann:hug:

Michelle Wiedemann

Just thought I would post another thank you! You all really helped me out in a pinch, this means I will have to come up with something extra special for Christmas:D

Thanks goes out to : Kevin and Linda Arnold, Deb and Gregg Lengling, and Marjie and Tom Snyder!! Big smooches!

I was going to send notes, but Todd being slow, it would be forever by the time I got the addys!

Hope to see you all soon,
Thanks again
Michelle Wiedemann

BTW for those of you who would still like to order;) the book party goes untill the end of next week.:hug: