• Welcome to Milwaukee HDTV User Group.

News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

Sunday's Packer game on FOX

Started by BrettD, Thursday Sep 04, 2003, 08:37:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrettD

Anyone know "what version" of DTV programming Fox plans to use while broadcasting the Packer-Viking game this Sunday? I saw an interesting playoff game last Fall that looked pretty decent, considering they don't air HDTV signals! Thought that maybe they would try to look good again this year.:wave:

Tom Snyder

Fox will be broadcasting 2 of their games in "Enhanced Definition Widescreen" each Sunday.

None of the Packer games in September are scheduled to be shown in this format.

So get used to grainy SD 4:3 Green and Gold til they play da Bears on Monday Night Football in HD at the end of September.
Tom Snyder
Administrator and Webmaster for milwaukeehdtv.org
tsnyder@milwaukeehdtv.org

Mrtanner

I thought the enhanced widescreen was a good step towards HD and thought the NASCAR coverage was excellent sound and a pretty good picture, too.  

But finding out we don't get the enhanced widescreen for the Packers is extremely disappointing.  NFL was the primary reason for investing thou$ands into my system.

Come on, Fox.  The NFL helped legitimize you as a "real" network.  Do it justice!

Tom Snyder

Packers will have to prove themselves first. The 2 games in EDTV will be the A & B games... The Pack will have to earn the position...
Tom Snyder
Administrator and Webmaster for milwaukeehdtv.org
tsnyder@milwaukeehdtv.org