News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

Channel 4's new News graphics

Started by Tom Snyder, Thursday Aug 12, 2004, 07:25:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom Snyder

Anybody else bothered by the fact that they are waaaay too busy?  The animation and constant motion takes away from the main content.

The worst is that exploding particle transition between video segements. A Kerry campaign video will be covered by an obnoxious 4 logo, then it blows upto reveal the Bush campaign story. Awful...just awful.
Tom Snyder
Administrator and Webmaster for milwaukeehdtv.org
tsnyder@milwaukeehdtv.org

ejander

I agree, between the music and the graphics I can't even watch news 4 anymore.  NOW WHAT?

BrewCityNews

I think they're an improvement over their previous graphics package, though I think the shape is too similar to FOX 6's graphics, and the color scheme is too similar to WISN 12's.  

BTW, did anyone ever look at the previous '4' logo and see a 'sailboat on the lake'?

Someone pointed that out to me and I guess I never saw it.  I do NOW.. but wonder if that was a motivation in creating that old '4' or if it just happened.

John L

I noticed the new "4" logo.  It looks traditional, nothing too new. Something that another channel 4 had before.

One thing is, its something different for a change.

I think channel 4 has needed a new logo for sometime.

-John L.