• Welcome to Milwaukee HDTV User Group.

News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

Hottest Female Newsperson in Milwaukee TV.

Started by Tom Snyder, Monday Aug 18, 2003, 01:21:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom Snyder

Topic sez it all...

My vote goes to 12's  Tammy Elliott

I wanna know if she wears oversized contact lenses that make her look like an anime?
Tom Snyder
Administrator and Webmaster for milwaukeehdtv.org
tsnyder@milwaukeehdtv.org

Todd Wiedemann

Oh, yeah. No question. Tammy is the alpha anchorwoman in my book too.

IamJK

Kimberly Kane!!!!

Tammy is a hottie too!:wave:

StarvingForHDTV

There is one on Fox 6 which I think is hot, but I don't know her name.  Lots of help that is huh?  The weather woman on CBS 58 is not too bad either.  I don't know her name also.  LOL  Tammy is a cutie though.

On the announcement page there is an error.  I think you meant sub-forum.

Starving

Sportsfan

I've got to cast my vote for Colleen Henry.  Smart, attractive, sassy, tough investigative reporter.  Although I think some of her "scoops" grasp for straws, she seems like the type who doesn't take a lot of guff from anyone.  She'd be fun to debate or argue with, or.......(!!)   I could see taking her out to dinner and have her threaten the manager with a business-breaking expose because her steak was undercooked or something.

As for the others,  Tami Elliott is obviously attractive, but she reminds me of "Bambi" and looks like she's barely out of college, though she's a real pro.  I think it would be fun to have a few drinks with Kathy Mykleby, who still looks good in her mid-to-late 40's and is probably a pretty funny person.

I don't watch Fox 6 much because of the lame time-filling stories and the fact that one anchor guy speaks with a lisp(Richard Rawson?}  However, the two women who often co-anchor on weekends.....Dana Durante and Rena Megatropolis or whatever are both pretty good-looking.

On 58, Chantel Jensen and Erin McElroy are nice to look at.

Back to 12,  Sally Severson is a good looking woman, no doubt.

Finally,  I miss my favorite female Milwaukee anchor of all time...Nancy Chandler!!   That woman had me hypnotized back in the day.

mcq

You letches!

Was: Fredireca Runge or Statia Dubin.

Is: Tammy Elliot or Stephanie Sutton

.5 vote for Colleen Henry, something very Irish about her......
:p

davezen2

Contessa Brewer....  what ever happened to her?

tschinner

Toya and Tammy are too close to call for me.

Matt Heebner

I had the pleasure of going to Nicolet High School with Stacia Dubin and she was as good looking then as she is now. It's too bad that FOX didn't keep her or Jane Skinner.

Matt

Tom Snyder

You can still see Jane Skinner on Fox News Channel. She filled in for Sheperd Smith on the Fox Report tonight at 6. :)

As far as Contessa Brewer, here's the story:

http://www.jsonline.com/enter/tvradio/aug03/163079.asp
Tom Snyder
Administrator and Webmaster for milwaukeehdtv.org
tsnyder@milwaukeehdtv.org

Bebop

Well, you guys might change your mind when you see them on HDTV . Until then enjoy :) .

When the heck will local news going HD?

Panasonic TH-50PX60U
Panasonic TH-42PZ85U
HDHomeRun

mcq

QuoteOriginally posted by Bebop
Well, you guys might change your mind when you see them on HDTV . Until then enjoy :) .

When the heck will local news going HD?

I often thought about that....

But I can tell you this, as I have a recorded clip (Super Bowl Half Time show--2003), and watch it now and again.... Shania Twain is spectacular in HDTV....

Skipjack

QuoteContessa Brewer.... what ever happened to her?

This is funny, I just saw an blurb in the paper in the breakroom that she may be picked up by CNBC... or was it MSNBC?  So, you may see her again!  Of course, you'll have to share her with the rest of the country.

She had moved to Seattle to care for an ailing family member... then she wound up in Phoenix for some reason.