• Welcome to Milwaukee HDTV User Group.

News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

46-3 = 41

Started by Tom Snyder, Tuesday Mar 05, 2002, 08:05:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matt Heebner

I kept checking also. I wasn't getting any picture, but my audio receiver kept saying it was getting a Dolby Digital 2.0 signal.
I was hoping to catch CSI in HD. I cant wait for NCAA action though!!!!!

Matt

Tom Snyder

Mystery solved!

I heard from Jim Hall last night, and he said that they have completed their over-the-air testing and now are working on a few behind the scenes issues.  He expects them to be on 24x7 in the next couple of days and ready to go by the time the NCAA's start next week.
Tom Snyder
Administrator and Webmaster for milwaukeehdtv.org
tsnyder@milwaukeehdtv.org

Steve Mann

Yes... that's very good news, Tom. They made it all well ahead of schedule. Congrats to them all at the station!
Steve M. Mann
Panasonic AX200U Projector
Carada 126" 16:9 Fixed Screen
1 - HR20-100 DirecTV HD PVR
1 - HR24-500 DirecTV HD PVR
My Theater
Theater Construction Album

rnelson

Hi I've been out of town and busy.  I have tried to get 46 several times however but no luck.  I get an 82 on 4-1 and 79 on 10-1,10-4.
This Waterford Area is low and there are lot's of towers around.  I'm sure there is a reason for that.

Roy

Todd Wiedemann

Could someone find out if they will be switching to 58-1, 58-2, etc ?

I would hope so, but stranger things have been known to happen.

------------------
Todd.
-------
Mitsubishi 55819
Panasonic TU-HDS20
Apex AD-600A

Tom Snyder

Yeah... I've got trees  between me and 46's tower, and I'm 30 miles away...but still...why can I get a solid 90 on channel 28, and solid upper 80's on channel 8, but never anything higher than 70 on 46 (and that's after I tweak my antenna for a half hour), with continuing fluctuation bewtten no signal and 70 and everything in between? I think that from out here, all the towers are in the same direction.

Is it lower power, higher frequency, or something else?
Tom Snyder

Tom Snyder

I guess I'll ask Jim in the live chat on Wednesday night.  
Tom Snyder