• Welcome to Milwaukee HDTV User Group.

News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

How many people have satellite radio?

Started by sp44again, Tuesday Jul 15, 2003, 10:36:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lespaul91

I have had XM for about 6 months now and have been extremely happy with it.  I went with XM over Sirius simply for the reason that my Alpine equipment intergrated very easily with XM.  Though I do believe that at the time XM was also cheaper.  NOt sure about prices now.

Tom Snyder

Not yet, but planning on it. Will probably end up going with whichever one comes with my new car.
Tom Snyder
Administrator and Webmaster for milwaukeehdtv.org
tsnyder@milwaukeehdtv.org

Kevin Arnold

XM X 3 for me and my sons.  We have the family plan and use Delphi equipment.  The boom box is great.  Wouldn't travel without it.
Kevin Arnold

Dean La Grange

I have had XM since it was first released back in November of 2001. Love it. I have read some articles about the quality between XM and Sirius, where the outcome was XM had better quality, but I cannot confirm this.

I have a 7 year old Pioneer head unit that I was able to plug the XM converter into via the internal link cable and I have been very pleased. I just bought a 2000 740il that I will have XM installed on too.

sdn10s

XM since last August. I drive close to 50,000 miles a year and it's the best investment I ever made. Rarely listen to the local Milwaukee channels since getting it.

Tom Snyder

Looking like I'd better get a car with XM! :)
Tom Snyder
Administrator and Webmaster for milwaukeehdtv.org
tsnyder@milwaukeehdtv.org