• Welcome to Milwaukee HDTV User Group.

News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

MCA-I Madison to Hold HDTV Seminar

Started by Gregg Lengling, Saturday Apr 19, 2003, 04:45:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gregg Lengling

Madison, Wisconsin event to take place Friday, May 9, 2003

MADISON, Wis., Apr. 18, 2003 -- Discover the Opportunities of Using HDTV
Join MCA-I Madison for an all-day, in-depth seminar for professionals in advertising, corporate communications, digital film, education, marketing, promotion, and training.

Friday, May 9, 2003
American Family Insurance National Headquarters
Madison, Wisconsin

Media professionals know that HDTV is about to inspire yet another technological revolution. It may reinvent communication, as the pundits say, or at the very least it will change the everyday business of producers, directors, advertising agency creatives and videographers.

Get a glimpse at what the future may hold for you at the MCA-I Madison HDTV all-day seminar Friday, May 9, 2003. Find out what's new with HDTV from national and regional experts. Add some hands-on learning experience with exhibitions of HD-ware from Apple to AVID, Pinnacle to Panasonic and Sony.

Keynote speakers:
Randall Dark Canadian Randall Dark worked on some of the earliest movies shot in HD and operates HD Vision Studios in LA. His company produces HD commercials, documentaries, movies and special events. Through his experience, his clients are able to see and hear about the attributes of film and HD and determine the best one to use.

Nick Dager
Nick Dager is an award-winning journalist who has reported on film and television production for more than 20 years. He was senior editor at Millimeter magazine, founding editor of Post magazine and editor of AV Video Multimedia Producer magazine. He was a charter member of the Digital Cinema Alliance and is now the Editor and Publisher of Digital Cinema Report.

Panelists:
Regional users and technical providers put the HDTV theory into practice.

Sponsors:
Platinum
Midwest Media Group

Gold
Geo Group
MCSi
Screen Magazine

Silver
Data Media
Fletcher
Roscor
V.I.P. Duplication and Media Services