• Welcome to Milwaukee HDTV User Group.

News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

Guess who's 50!!!!!!

Started by Tom Snyder, Thursday Jan 23, 2003, 07:14:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom Snyder

Happy Birthday to Gregg Lengling, who turns the BIG 5-0 today!
Tom Snyder
Administrator and Webmaster for milwaukeehdtv.org
tsnyder@milwaukeehdtv.org

Gregg Lengling

Yeah Yeah...anyway to the members here...just remember to watch right below who's on line and if there is a registered member who has entered their birthday in the database, it will show up on their birthday.

By the way if you look, you will see it is also Magicman's birthday....I won't tell you how old he is as that is hidden from the general membership...but if MagicMan wants to let it out..it's up to him...but just so you know...he and I weren't born in the same year...so he's either older or younger than me....yeah I know helps alot doesn't it.

Boy I feel stupid I just looked at the forums home page and it tells everyone our ages......I wondered what the 50 and 51 meant.....duh...I feel so like Homer S.      So I guess I can tell you Magicman is a year older than me...he's 51.
Gregg R. Lengling, W9DHI
Living the life with a 65" Aquos
glengling at milwaukeehdtv dot org  {fart}

Kevin Arnold

Happy Birthday to you, Gregg. I hope Flanner's delivers the 65" Plasma set I bought for you before the big game! Good to see that your catching up with those of us who are ancient.:D
Kevin Arnold

Todd Wiedemann

Happy birthday, Gregg !!

So, what did/are you getting from Deb ?

Gregg Lengling

Actually it's a joint gift....tickets for England and Ireland...we will be speding about 22 days in the Isles in May. Checking out some gardens, castles and Chelsea Flower show...then over to Ireland to visit some friends and we've got reservations at a different B&B every night for 10 days.

I'd say that's not too shabby.
Gregg R. Lengling, W9DHI
Living the life with a 65" Aquos
glengling at milwaukeehdtv dot org  {fart}

Todd Wiedemann

Whoa ! Nice vacation. Someday we'll be able to do that ...

Matt Heebner

Happy Birthday Gregg !!! I've heard though that once you turn 30...it's all pretty much a downward spiral !!! (I turned the big 3-0 in October)
:D :D :D :D

Matt

mnr929rr

50 is a good number.now live another 50.happy birthday!

borghe

oopps. Forgot about this. Belated happy b-day gregg..