• Welcome to Milwaukee HDTV User Group.

News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

Super Bowl Parties

Started by Todd Wiedemann, Thursday Jan 23, 2003, 11:26:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

How many non-cohabitating people will you have for the game ?

one ! This game is too important. Leave me alone !
6 (17.6%)
9 (26.5%)
11 (32.4%)
1-15
1 (2.9%)
6-20
2 (5.9%)
1-25
0 (0%)
5+
5 (14.7%)

Total Members Voted: 34

Voting closed: Tuesday Jan 28, 2003, 11:28:24 AM

Todd Wiedemann

A comment by lefty in the 'Technical' form got me to thinking
QuoteWe are having a 50 person party and I am wondering if there is some type of commission I can get for all of the people attending the party that will be buying HD sets in the near future.
So, how many non-cohabitants will be enjoying ABC's HD coverage in your home ?

Matt Heebner

Every year our family has a combined birthday party/SB party. My sons b-day is January 27, and my neices b-day is February 1 so we usually have everyone (about 35-40 people) over to our house. Every year we have the party start at about 2, and by the time 5:30 rolls around, all the kiddies have opened presents and eaten cake. Everyone then gets comfortable for the game.  Last year it was the new "big screen" Superbowl event...this year...High Definition.
I can't wait to see all my in-laws eyes pop open wide when the first shot in HD starts.
I predict that most of my brother-in-laws will be very interested in HDTV's very soon after this.

Matt

Steve Mann

I voted 1-5. It would have been more if at least one of my teams would have made it to the big game.  :rolleyes:
Steve M. Mann
Panasonic AX200U Projector
Carada 126" 16:9 Fixed Screen
1 - HR20-100 DirecTV HD PVR
1 - HR24-500 DirecTV HD PVR
My Theater
Theater Construction Album

kjnorman

I need to change mine.  I miscounted.

Thought I had 10 people tomorrow, but my wife reminded me it'll be 13 people.  It'll be a housefull.

Just spent today tidying up and rearranging the funiture to make room for them all.  Suddenly, my 50inch looks quite small....