• Welcome to Milwaukee HDTV User Group.

News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

Remember that MNF HighDef???

Started by Gregg Lengling, Wednesday Dec 25, 2002, 08:29:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gregg Lengling

Sold to:

Jonas Jensen Studios has selected 12 Ikegami HDK-790D/79D high definition cameras for it's 720p mobile production truck.  Managed, operated, and maintained by Jonas Jensen for Clear Channel Television, the truck, formerly used for ABC's Monday Night Football, is outfitted with five Ikegami HDK-790D hard cameras and seven HDK-79D ENG/EFP cameras.

"With its 60 progressive frames per second at 720p, the cameras deliver the smoothest, purest, and cleanest pictures in HD," said Scott James, co-founder of Jonas Jensen Studios.  "The Ikegami HDK-790D/79D, with the high quality Ikegami color look, dependability, and customer service, was the only serious choice for this truck."  The Ikegami HDK-790D/79D is also multi-standard, ready to meet the format requirements of HD in 720p and 1080i, as well as SD in 480i/480p.

News release from Ikegami in DigitalTV Television Broadcast Magazine.

Gregg R. Lengling, W9DHI
Living the life with a 65" Aquos
glengling at milwaukeehdtv dot org  {fart}

BrettD

Greg, I copied and pasted that URL, but this site did not "parse"it, so I thought people would type it in. What did I do wrong? There is an actual picture of the truck when the page to the link opens up, so I am particularly excited about sharing that page and it's info. FMI, how do I post good links to worthwhile sites of interest? I try to be politically correct and not post URLs to other forums, How do you feel about that?

------------------